AffyXell Therapeutics Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') has established and released the following privacy guidelines in order to protect the personal information of information subjects in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and to promptly and smoothly handle related issues
- ▪ Purpose of collecting personal information
- The company collects personal information to receive inquiries and provide guidance. The collected personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
- ▪ Personal information to be collected
The company collects and processes the following personal information.
- Collecting information: company name, name, contact information (mobile phone number), email
- Collection method: inquiry on the company website
- ▪ Period of retention and use of personal information
- The company discards the information without delay after the purpose of collecting the personal information from the information subject is achieved.
- ▪ Discarding of personal information
When the purpose of collecting personal information is achieved and personal information becomes unnecessary, the company destroys the personal information without delay.
- Electronically recorded and stored personal information will be deleted in such a way that the record cannot be restored.
- Personal information recorded and stored in paper is shredded with a shredder or incinerated.
- ▪ Rights and obligations of information subjects and their exercise
1. The information subject can exercise the following personal information protection rights against the company at any time.
- ① Request to view personal information
- ② Request for correction if there is an error, etc.
- ③ Request for deletion
- ④ Request to stop processing
- 2. The exercise of the rights pursuant to Clause 1 can be made to the company in writing, by phone, e-mail, fax, etc., and the company will respond without delay.
- 3. If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
- 4. The exercise of rights pursuant to Clause 1 may be fulfilled through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. If such, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- ▪ Issues concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
- The company does not use 'cookies' that store and retrieve the information subject's usage information from time to time.
- ▪ Department in charge of personal information
The company has designated the person in charge of personal information protection as the following, to protect customer information and handle personal information.
[Personal Information Department]
- Department Name: Business Development Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org